Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Good and the Bad

I have decided to take a much lighter course load in school for my senior year and get a job. My first priority is helping my mom out with her bills, but the added bonus is that whatever is left over will go towards skydiving. I've never worked while going to school, so this will be a new experience for me. I need to maintain full-time status in order to keep my scholarship, but I'll only be taking 12ish credits per semester rather than the very painful 22 I had last spring. I'm looking forward to not wanting to die during midterms and finals.

The good news on the job front is that 24 hours after I submitted a couple online applications, I got a callback for an interview. This means that money for skydiving may be coming my way in the near future. The bad news is that it will still probably be another couple weeks before I can afford to go again :(

No comments: