Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Few More Hours

Sadly last week's hop and pop was the only jump I was able to get in so far this month, mostly due to the weather getting worse as winter gets closer. So I'm still 8 jumps away from my A license, but this weekend I should (hopefully!) be able to get all 8 and then some at the No Turbines Michelle Barker Memorial Boogie. I took Friday through Sunday off from work so I can spend the whole weekend camped out at the dropzone meeting new people and jumping as much as I can. The festivities are going to be starting around 10:00 tomorrow morning, but I won't get out there until early afternoon because I still have to go to class. Now if I could just motivate myself to do the math assignment that has to be turned in tomorrow morning...

I think I'll just go to bed instead.

No comments: